WHAT CAN WE DO FOR YOU?
We specialize in Surgical, Vascular, and Orthopaedics.
- Have you collected patient data but can’t find the time to write the manuscript?
- Was your manuscript rejected and you aren’t sure if it is worth revising and submitting again?
- Have you been invited to contribute an article or chapter?
- Did you present an Abstract or Poster you would like to publish as an article?
Tremaine Medical Communications can help you meet your goals AND DEADLINES.
A recent article stated that after completing medical school, “only about 15% of physicians will continue to read and keep up with the clinical research and new techniques” and “only about 5% will actually take the time to publish their research and data and continue to be part of the education process.”1
Tremaine Medical Communications can help you be part of the “15%” who publish! Our services include:
- literature search
- substantive editing and writing
- correct formatting to the journal’s strict specifications
- electronic verification/correction of the accuracy of all references*
- electronic submission of the final manuscript
- correspondence as necessary with editorial/publisher staff
- responding to reviewers’ comments and requested changes
- follow-through until the manuscript is accepted
*This is why we always verify references: