- Pritchett JW. Intraoperative adverse events: public perceptions of nerve injury from hip replacement surgery. J Arthroplasty. (in press).
- Pritchett JW. Hip resurfacing with a highly cross-linked polyethylene acetabular liner and a titanium nitride-coated femoral component. Hip Int. (in press).
- Pritchett JW. Hip resurfacing in patients with severe osteoarthritis and blocked medullary canal. Hip Int. (in press).
- Pritchett JW. Femoral nerve injury after transfemoral catheterization and total hip replacement. Current Orthop Pract. (in press).
- Pritchett JW. Outcomes of surgery for nerve injury after total hip replacement. Int Orthop. (in press).
- Scott DF. Prospective randomized comparison of posterior-stabilized versus condylar-stabilized total knee arthroplasty: final report of a five-year study. J Arthroplasty. 2017 Dec 7. pii: S0883-5403(17)31042-2. doi: 10.1016/j.arth.2017.11.037. [Epub ahead of print] PubMed PMID: 29276123.
- Ladenheim ED, Lulic D, Lum C, Agrawal S.Primary and secondary patencies of transposed femoral vein fistulas are significantly greater than with the HeRO graft. J Vasc Access. 2017;18:232-8.
- Ladenheim ED, Lulic D, Lum C, Agrawal S, Chadwick N. Fist-week postoperative flow measurements are highly predictive of primary patency of radiocephalic arteriovenous fistulas. J Vasc Access. 2016;17:307-12.
- Pritchett JW. Very large diameter polymer acetabular liners show promising wear simulator results. J Long Term Eff Med Implants. 2016;26;311-19.
- Pritchett JW. Bicruciate-retaining total knee replacement provides satisfactory function and implant survivorship at 23 years. Clin Orthop Relat Res. 2015;473:2327-33.
- Ladenheim ED. Liposuction for superficialization of deep veins after creation of arteriovenous fistulas. In: Liposuction: Principles and Practice, Ed. 2, Shiffman M, DiGiuseppe A, eds. Springer-Verlag: Berlin Heidelberg; 2016.
- Ladenheim ED. Failed Miller banding complicated by pseudoaneurysm: report of a case. Semin Dial. 2015;28:450-2.
- Jennings WC, Galt SW, Shenoy S, Wang S, Ladenheim ED, Glickman MH, Kathuria P, Browne BJ. The venous window needle guide, a hemodialysis cannulation device for salvage of uncannulatable arteriovenous fistulas. J Vasc Surg. 2014;60:1024-32.
- Ladenheim ED, Krauthammer JP, Burnett J, Dunaway T, Parvez S. Liposuction for superficialization of deep veins after creation of arteriovenous fistulas. J Vasc Access. 2014;15:358-63.
- Scott DF, Smith RR. A prospective, randomized comparison of posterior stabilized versus cruciate-substituting total knee arthroplasty: a preliminary report with minimum 2-year results. J Arthroplasty. 2014;29:179-81.
- Lum C, Ladenheim ED. An interesting clinical case: variant of the cephalic vein emptying into the internal jugular vein. Semin Dial. 2013;16:E11-2.
- Ladenheim ED, Krauthammer J, Agrawal S, Lum C, Chadwick N. A sterile elastic exsanguination tourniquet is effective in preventing blood loss during hemodialysis access surgery, J Vasc Access.2013;14:116-9.
- Scott DF, Woltz JN, Smith RR. Effect of zoledronic acid on reducing femoral bone mineral density loss following total hip arthroplasty: preliminary results of a prospective randomized trial. J Arthroplasty. 2013;28:671-5.
- Pritchett JW. One-component revision of failed hip resurfacing from adverse reaction to metal wear debris. J Arthroplasty. 2014;29:219-24.
- Pritchett JW. A comparison of the noise generated from different types of knee prostheses. J Knee Surg. 2013;26:101-4.
- Pritchett JW, Habryl LS. A promising thumb Basal joint hemiarthroplasty for treatment of trapeziometacarpal osteoarthritis. Clin Orthop Relat Res. 2012;470:2756-63.
- Pritchett JW. Adverse reaction to metal debris: metallosis of the resurfaced hip. Curr Orthop Pract. 2012;23:50-8.
- Ladenheim ED, Lum C, Chadwick N. Agrawal S. High incidence of perigraft seroma formation with gelatin-coated polytetrafluoroethylene grafts. Semin Dial. 2012; 25:689-92.
- Pritchett JW. Long-term results and patient satisfaction after shoulder resurfacing. J Shoulder Elbow Surg. 2011;20:771-7.
- Pritchett JW. Patients prefer a bicruciate-retaining or the medial pivot total knee prosthesis. J Arthroplasty. 2011;26:224-8.